University Preparatory Academy is proud to announce that we are adding more classrooms and more seats for grades K-4! Come and join a thriving school that offers:
1. College-Preparatory Curriculum (Our teachers use curriculum that has been proven to move children to mastery in the shortest time possible. It's rigorous, but it's fun!)
2. Extended Learning Day (Our scholars recieve an additional 90 minutes of school each day, resulting in greater achievement.)
3. Culture of High Expectation (True education teaches the heart and the mind, therefore we train our scholars to be leaders with virtues. Scholars learn how to be successful in the classroom and out of the classroom.)
4. Joy Factor (Every day there is something to say, "Yes!" to- from singing in the class to Fun Fridays to Mother-Son Dances and daily recess. We do it all to enrich our children and give them joy while they learn.)
5. STEM Program (Our students are learning to become engineers by using math and science to solve problems. All students have Lego Robotics and/or Computer Coding as a Specials class weekly and are learning to build robots and program computer games.)
6. Honors Program: Advanced Science Labs, Lego Robotics Junior League, and National Competitions await scholars that quality.
7. On-Site After School Enrichment: Through a partnership with Faith's Place, UPA scholars can attend after care on site from 3:30 - 5:30 daily. Some families qualify for a scholarship to participate for free. Others recieved a discounted rate. Students learn piano, violin, dance, steel drums, drum line, and etiquette class.
Free Transportation for those who qualify
Free Bi-Weekly Saturday School
Free Aftercare for those who qualify
Cheerleading and Basketball Camp
Schedule a tour today by calling the office at 561-670-1138 or just come by.
To apply, click on the link: register.upaflorida.org