In order to prepare students for college success, our focus is on a rigorous college preparatory program from kindergarten on. Our commitment is to prepare every student who joins our school to not only attend but succeed at college and beyond. However, we cannot do this alone. As parents, you are your child’s first and most influential teacher. We want to work together with you to ensure your child’s success.
At University Prep, we commit to working as hard as we can to provide a safe and engaging learning environment for your students. Our teachers will go above and beyond in providing your child with what they will need to succeed.
In exchange for our commitment, we ask that you also commit to assisting us with this by:
- Making sure your student is at school unless he or she has a legitimate illness
- Communicating with school staff regarding your child’s progress
- Providing a place and time for your student to practice their school work at home
- Volunteering, if you are able, at the school to help our students succeed
By completing a student application, you acknowledge that you are willing to partner with the school staff to prepare your child for academic success.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application; or
- Call (561) 670-1138
- Visit the school at 2101 N. Australian Avenue, West Palm Beach, Florida 33407. Office hours are 7:30 - 4:30